Here at https://cyber.ng, the privacy of all our visitors is one of our greatest priorities. We realize how important the privacy of your personal information is and would NEVER share your information with any third party. Here are the major information we get from visitors that visit and make use of https://cyber.ng.
Cookies and web beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.cyber.ng and other sites on the Internet.
Please note that cyber.ng have no access or control over advertisers cookies.
Just like other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. These include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service providers, like Airtel or Globacom Nigeria), the browser you used to visit our site like Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We also have access to the emails you provide when signing up to our newsletter or commenting on our posts.
Please take note of the following critical and final points below(In Summary);
- We do not have control over the ads we serve an the information they collect. We guarantee that those information will not be sold or shared to any third party and will be kept private.
- This website publishes only original and plagiarism-free content and any unauthorized duplication of information provided here is strictly prohibited.
- Once you subscribe to our newsletter you will continually receive mail notifications of any new update till you opt out.
- Cookies used on this website are all aimed to enhance user experience while on this platform.
We also accept direct adverts and sponsorships, feel free to contact us using the contact form on the website or send us a mail via email@example.com
Pivacy Policy by CYBER NG