Hi there, we have something just for you. Are you a talented writer looking for a reputable blog to put your writing skills to good use? Well, look no more, we are hiring standard quality writers for instant employment under CYBER NG.
What Niche Are You Covering?
Content may be strictly centered for a Nigerian audience but topics will vary. The topics will be given to you directly so tap into your creativity as you may be asked to write on a topic you’re not familiar with.
Payment is currently set at N600 per article and payment mode is flexible and on-demand by employee. This means an employee can choose to collect payments daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Terms and Conditions
Carefully go through the terms and conditions listed below!
- Only one article per day per employee is allowed. This is to ensure efficiency and ensure good quality articles.
- Every article after submission will be reviewed and accepted before payment.
- All submitted articles must be plagiarism free and unique.
- Articles should not be less than 800 words.
- Efficient use of English language and proper grammar in writing is required.
- Articles should be well informing and aimed at engaging readers.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should request for a topic from us which will be reviewed and approved within 24 hours. You can request a topic by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure you use “Request for Topic” as the email header and attach your CV.
CYBER NG Writing Guidelines
- If you have relevant images for your article, attach images where applicable before submitting.
- Article length should not be less than 800 words. It can be more than 800 but not less.
- Plagiarism is heavily frowned on, so only unique articles will be approved
- Make sure the Keyword of the article you’re writing on appears at least 5 times within your article body. This should be done in a way that does not annoy readers.
- Use proper headings, lists and tables where necessary.
- Topic keyword must appear at least once in the first paragraph of the article.
We look forward to working with you.