MTN BizPlus is one of MTN’s many tariff plans. It comes with many features and advantages. Generally, it offers low voice call rates and cheap data bundles for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).
For instance, MTN BizPlus allows you to pay 25.60 Kobo per second for the first 60 seconds of call. Thereafter you pay only 11.26 Kobo per second for calls to ALL local telecom networks in Nigeria. You can also earn BizPlus Points which can be exchanged for BizPlus Data Bundles, and other data plans.
How To Migrate to MTN BizPlus
You can migrate to MTN BizPlus by simply dialing: *460*1# or text BizPlus to 131 on your MTN line. You will be charged 100 Naira from your airtime balance if you had previously migrated to another tariff plan within the same month.
What Are SME Data Share Bundles (formerly MTN SME Plans)?
SME means Small and Medium Enterprises. MTN SME Plans have been renamed ‘SME Data Share Bundles’. They are a special set of data plans designed for small and medium businesses. If you buy an SME Data Share Bundle, you would be able to easily share data plans with your staff and/or co-workers; or sell it as a business on its own.
You can migrate to SME Data Share Bundles by dialing the general USSD code *461#, then select option 2 (Buy and Manage SME Data Share). If you have bought the SME Data Share already, select option 3 (Share Data to Others). The SME Data Share plan also requires that you create a special transaction PIN.
Take note also that each SME Data Share Bundle has its own activation codes as well (both for buying and for sharing the data). The full list of activation codes to buy and to share each SME Data Share plan can be obtained by clicking the following link: ????????
Note – MTN SME Data Share Bundles and MTN BizPlus are now two independent data plans under the MTN Enterprise Services for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).
There are Four (4) Data Plans on MTN BizPlus currently:
- BizPlus Basic: 1GB data + Business Tips; costs N350 (valid for 3 days)
- BizPlus Standard: 2GB data + free CallerFeel and CallerTunez; costs N600 (valid for 7 days)
- BizPlus Premium: 4GB data + CallerFeel and CallerTunez; costs N1,000 (valid for 14 days)
- Social Media Bundles: You can choose SMB Lite (Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp) which costs N150 for 750MB (valid for 2 days). OR You can choose SMB Blaze (Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp) which costs N350 for 2GB (valid for 3 days)
There are also Nine (9) Special Data Plans under MTN SME Data Share Bundles:
- 25GB SME Data Plan: Costs N10,000 to be shared between 50 beneficiaries (valid for 30 days)
- 35GB SME Data Plan: Costs N13,500 to be shared between 70 beneficiaries (valid for 30 days)
- 165GB SME Data Plan: Costs N50,000 to be shared between 330 beneficiaries (valid for 60 days)
- 360GB SME Data Plan: Costs N100,000 to be shared between 720 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
- 1TB SME Data Plan: Costs N250,000 to be shared between 2500 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
- 5TB SME Data Plan: Costs N1,250,000 to be shared between 5120 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
- 10TB SME Data Plan: Costs N2,520,000 to be shared between 10,240 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
- 20TB SME Data Plan: Costs N4,830,000 to be shared between 20,480 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
- 25TB SME Data Plan: Costs N5,770,000 to be shared between 25,600 beneficiaries (valid for 90 days)
Final Points to Note
When you buy any of these plans, note that the amount there is charged with airtime so you have to recharge your line with the stated amount before purchase.
You want to know how all these SME data sellers make their own so cheap? stay tuned….. you will be updated in our next post, and the link will be provided here.
You can subscribe to our website for free and never miss out on any of our updates. just hit the blue bell at the bottom of your screen and subscribe if you have not.
You may not republish, reproduce, or redistribute any content on this website either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to;
(a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media,
(b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.