If you make calls and surf the web regularly, without a doubt MTN pulse is the best prepaid tariff plan for you. This post will tell you how to migrate to MTN pulse and all it’s benefits.
What is MTN Pulse?
MTN Pulse is one of the numerous prepaid tariff plans offered by MTN. It offers the user multiple benefits which makes it unique compared to other tariffs. MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds call of the day at 25.6k/sec. With MTN Pulse, “You Talk more, Laugh more, and Love more”.
Benefits of MTN Pulse;
- A flat rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending ₦15.36K daily.
- Special Data Bundles:
- 750MB 3-days data plan at ₦300
- 1.5GB Weekly data plan at ₦500
- Pulse Nightlife Bundles (250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50) up to 2GB.
- Special Instagram & TikTok Bundles: 350MB IG & TikTok for ₦100 and 1GB IG & TikTok for ₦200.
- Get Pulse points when you activate selected Data bundles and exchange the points for free Data.
- Free 10MB Monthly Data Bonus on the First recharge or First Call of the month.
- Pulse Tuesday Offer which enables you purchase special discounted data plans on Tuesdays ONLY.
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
All MTN prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Pulse from any existing tariff plan. Take note that migration is 100% free but to migrate again within 30days will cost you 100naira each time.
You can migrate to MTN Pulse via USSD code or SMS. Using the USSD option, dial *406#/*406*1#/*123*2*2# or you can migrate using the SMS option by sending 406 to 131.
All campuses (Universities, polytechnics, college of education, school of the nursing, police academy, etc) and their surrounding environments are regarded as the “Pulse Zone” in the new MTN Pulse tariff plan. Pulse offers both calls and data benefits, making it one of the best call plans available on MTN.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on MTN Pulse
What do I dial for MTN Pulse
Switch to MTN and dial *411# to join MTN Pulse for discounted data offers and dope experiences for under 25s.
How can I get 1.5 GB on MTN Pulse?
MTN 500 For 1.5GB | MTN Pulse Data Plan and Subscription Code
- Dial *406*1# to Migrate to MTN Pulse.
- Recharge N500 (Click to learn how to load airtime from your bank)
- Dial *406*2#, you should see a response similar to that of the image below, then Select 1 (You will be charged N500 for this bundle)
How to use MTN Pulse Point
To redeem or use the Pulse Point Just dial *406*7*2#, You’ll see this below. If you choose Data Bundle (1), you get the options of daily, weekly, and monthly options to choose from in order of increasing Pule Points. For Nightlife Bundle (2), it will cost you 25 Points for 250MB and 50 points for 500MB.
How to Opt-Out of MTN Pulse
Whenever and wherever you decide you no longer want to be a subscriber to MTN pulse, you can easily opt-out by dialing the code of the tariff plan you wish to migrate to.
You will not be charged any fee for migrating to a new plan, provided your last migration was not made within the previous 30 days.
Source- MTN Nigeria
You may not republish, reproduce, or redistribute any content on this website either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to;
(a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media,
(b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.